WhatsCall is a free and easy-to-use call app that bridges your phone to the computer. With WhatsCall, you can make low cost international calls from within US without having an extra SIM card or calling cards.
WhatsCall for PC is a free application that allows users to make and receive phone calls using their computer. WhatsCall for PC also comes with features like call forwarding, voice recording, and more.
WhatsCall for PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Vista, and Laptop
Do you need to contact pals who live in different countries? Perhaps you have been putting off calling them because you are on a limited budget. Or maybe international calls are just too pricey.
You don’t have to be concerned. There are a variety of approaches do this, but one easy one is to use a free calling app that you can readily access. There are many of these applications, but only a handful are exceptional!
WhatsCall has arrived. Effective and powerful! One of the greatest free calling apps available, which works with both cellular data and Wi-Fi. With WhatsCall, you may make free international calls while maintaining clear and consistent communication. What more is there to say? You will have unrestricted access to call credits!
This program will enable you to contact many of your overseas relatives and friends for free, whether on a landline or via a mobile device. You will get almost two thousand credits when you install it on your devices, allowing you to make calls while on the go. When you encourage a friend or family member to use the app, you will get a large number of credits – there are no hidden fees.
Contents Table of Contents
Installing WhatsCall On Your PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Vista, and Laptop
Click here to get WhatsCall for your computer.
- The calls are clear and consistent. When you contact your friends in other countries, you can bet on high-quality calls — it’s a promise! The voice quality is always excellent, as if you’re calling from a landline.
- This isn’t a telephone bill. The calls are completely free. WhatsCall enables users to make many international calls to a variety of nations throughout the world. Even if your receiver does not have access to the internet, the call will be sent – for free.
- This free calls app provides you with an endless amount of call credit. Users may earn extra credits in a variety of methods, all of which are straightforward. One method is to just tap and do basic, enjoyable activities. Apart from making free calls, there are many more things to do with this app.
- This fantastic software is compatible with a wide range of Android smartphones. So, whether you have a Samsung, Tecno, Nexus, or Huawei phone, WhatsCall will benefit you.
Enjoy the free calls and limitless credits with this VOIP phone call software.
WhatsCall for PC is a free app that allows users to make phone calls from their computer. WhatsCall for PC is compatible with all phones and tablets running on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. Reference: gb whatsapp setup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make phone calls on a PC?
A: Theoretically, yes.
What is the best calling app for PC?
A: The best calling app on PC is Skype.
How can I download Tango on my PC?
A: Tango is a piece of software designed for VR on PC. To download it, follow this link to get the installer from Oculus website and then run it after downloading. https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift-virtual-reality/software
- whatsapp pro for pc
- gb whatsapp for mac
- whatsapp web for gbwhatsapp