There is an exploit that allows you to bypass the Google account on a Samsung Galaxy S10. This has been unconfirmed so far, but it’s probably just a matter of time before this comes up in more headlines than “Google Account Bypass Exploit”.
The “samsung a12 google account bypass with sim card” is an update to the Samsung A12 device. The update allows users to bypass Google Account without having to use a PC.
Do you want to circumvent FRP or Google Account on your Samsung A12 without using a computer? Okay, I’ve arrived. In this article, I’ll show you how to bypass the FRP on a Samsung A01 without utilizing a PC (personal computer) or a SIM card (Umm, I mean without using any pin locked sim card). If you want to repair your A12 phone, I recommend that you carefully follow the instructions in this FRP lock bypass guide.
I already wrote about “Samsung A12 FRP bypass using PC” in my blog article. It’s a fantastic procedure for repairing the A12 Android tablet. If you wish to use your computer to remove FRP lock, you may do it by clicking on the link. Many individuals, however, do not have access to a computer. Alternatively, many individuals are apprehensive about using a computer to solve the problem. What if anything goes wrong, they wonder? As a result, this article is intended for them.
Android 11 bypass Samsung A12 Google account
The FRP Bypass technique is a flexible procedure. Every week, Google introduces new security improvements, and the old frp look removal technique becomes ineffective. On my LearnOneTech website, I make every effort to keep the frp solution up to date. So, to get the finest FRP SAMSUNG bypass solution, carefully follow the instructions below.
FRP Bypass on Samsung A12 without a Computer
This is the most up-to-date method for bypassing the FRP lock on a Samsung Galaxy A12 handset running Android 10 or 11. (tested). In this step, I’ll teach you how to bypass your Samsung A12 Google account without using a computer. So simply stick with me…
What do I need to carry out this procedure?
- Unlocked Samsung Phone with FRP
- A SIM card that includes a data package
- An account with Samsung
- Notification Bar.apk is a free Android application that allows you to get notifications (Download)
- Disabler Pro.apk is a package that allows you to disable certain features on your Android device (Download)
Okay, first and foremost, you’ll need some basic preparation to carry out this procedure. To do so, you’ll need a Samsung phone that’s been unlocked. To unlock the phone, you must first:
- Go to your Samsung account and sign in.
- Then, on your unlocked Samsung cellphone, download and install the two apps mentioned above (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk).
- After you’ve installed these apps, you’ll need to back them up to your Samsung account. Please follow my instructions for completing these tasks:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now, using the same Samsung Account that we used to log into FRP, we were able to unlock the Samsung A12 phone using certain methods. Please carefully follow the frp bypass procedure.
The process of bypassing a Google account on a Samsung A12 has begun.
On a Samsung a12 with FRP enabled:
To access the Samsung Phones Settings menu, go to:
- You don’t need to connect to any wifi network after inserting a SIM card.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- Then press and hold the Side and Volume UP buttons for 3 seconds to activate TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is turned on, you must touch or push the choice for doing anything two times.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, the Google Assistant has officially launched. By tapping the Side and Volume UP buttons together, you may turn off the talkback.
- “Hey Google, open settings,” say loudly. It’s alright if the settings are open. If it isn’t open, touch on the Google symbol, as seen in the image.
- Now press the “Voice” button and speak out loud, “Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
Sign in to your Samsung Account by going to Settings and signing in.
- Tap and put “bit.ly/frpunlocktools” into the chrome URL bar.
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
Make the Accessibility Button active.
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
Backup and restore the old data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
Install the Galaxy Launcher for the S7, S8, and S9 from the Galaxy Store.
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. “Installing” appears when the update has finished downloading. Then press the back button. (If it asks you to update again, do so.)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
On the Package Disabler Pro Application, choose “Allow management of all files.”
- The programs “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” may be found in the Apps list.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
Notification Bar Application Preferences
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
On the Package Disabler Pro app, enable KNOX Validation.
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree,” then press the “Confirm” button. (You’ll need to connect your phone to the internet for this, so plug in the SIM Card again.)
- Okay, it’s possible that after hitting the “Confirm” button, it will say “Retry.” Don’t panic, just click the “Retry” tab again.
- “Knox license validation completed successfully,” says the notification now.
Last but not least, get rid of the Samsung FRP lock.
- The “Please wait” screen will show at this point.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
The finishing touch
Friends, I hope you’ve been following this method attentively for a long time, and that you’ve been able to successfully bypass Samsung A12 Google Account without using a computer. If you have any problems unlocking, please contact us using our contact page or message us on Facebook. Thanks!
The “Samsung A12 Google Account Bypass without PC” is a method of bypassing the Samsung Galaxy S10’s security feature that prevents users from installing apps without having a Google account. The process requires rooting the device, and then using a tool called “Magisk”. Reference: samsung a12 frp bypass 2021.
- samsung a12 google account bypass with pc
- samsung a12 frp bypass apk download
- samsung a12 frp bypass with sd card
- samsung a12 bypass lock screen
- frp bypass galaxy a12 no pc