Cookie Jam is a fun and addictive match-3 puzzle game. It’s the perfect time-waster when you’re stuck in a waiting room or on hold with customer service.
The cookie jam is a puzzle game that was originally released for mobile. It has been published for PC as well as consoles.
Are you looking for a method to get Jam-packed cookies for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install Cookie Jam for PC, one of the most popular puzzle games.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download Cookie Jam for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s take a look at Cookie Jam’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for Cookie Jam for PC
|File size||42.89 MB|
|Designed by||2NT Games|
|Package of Apps||com.legendgames.cookie|
Cookie Jam is the most popular app in the Puzzle category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Cookie Jam for Windows currently has over 10,000 installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.19 stars.
Cookie Jam isn’t available on Google Play right now. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download Cookie Jam. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Cookie Jam for PC (Windows 10/8/7 Laptop):
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official Cookie Jam for PC version isn’t accessible, you can still play it using emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to run Cookie Jam on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Method 1: Download Cookie Jam for PC Windows 10/8/7:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Cookie Jam for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for Cookie Jam to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: After you click the Install button, Cookie Jam will be installed on Bluestacks immediately. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the Cookie Jam app icon in Bluestacks to start using it on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the Cookie Jam APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. So, the best method to install Cookie Jam on PC is to use Bluestacks. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Cookie Jam for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install Cookie Jam on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Cookie Jam app. Locate the official app from 2NT Games and click the Install option.
- Step 4: Cookie Jam will appear on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Cookie Jam for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but efficient interface, Cookie Jam has gained tremendous appeal. We’ve compiled a list of two of the most effective ways to get Cookie Jam installed on your PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To download Cookie Jam for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of the ways listed below.
This brings us to the end of our Cookie Jam Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Cookie Jam for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!