The best power banks can charge your phone multiple times and last for hours. They are also compact, easy to carry around and lightweight.
The 10000mah power bank how many hours is a best seller on Amazon.com. It has a capacity of 10000mAh and can charge your devices up to 4 times over.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
10,000mAH is a common capacity threshold for power banks because it strikes a good mix between mobility and battery capacity. Most cellphones can be recharged two to three times using a 10000 mAH portable charger. 10,000mAH power banks are still tiny enough to carry in a pocket (or a purse), which is a big benefit while you’re on the move.
Our Top 10000mAH Portable Chargers in a Nutshell
|PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD by Anker||The Best USB-C Premium PD
iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Max, 11, XR, SE2, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+, XS, XS Max Google Pixel 5, 4a, 4, 3, 3 XL, 3, 2 XL, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 10/9/8, S8, Note 10/9/8, S8
|PD ZMI PowerPack Slim 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack Slim 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack Slim 10000 USB-||Runner-Up for Best USB-C PD Premium
Best for: iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, XR, XS, Max, X, 8, 8+, XR, XS, Max, X, XR, XS, Max, X, XR, Google Pixel 5, 4a, 4, 3, 3 XL, 3, 2 XL, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 10/9/8, S8, S7, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 10/9/8, S8, S7, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 10/9/8, S8, S7, Samsung
|Anker PowerCore III 10000 USB-C PD Wireless Anker PowerCore III 10000 USB-C PD Wireless||Best USB-C Power Delivery (PD) with Wireless Charging
iPhone 12, 11, XR, XS, X, Max, 8, 8+, iPhone XR, XS, X, iPhone X, iPhone XR, XS, X, iPhone X Google Pixel 5, 4a, 4, 3, 3 XL, 3, V40, Samsung S10, S10+, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S7, Google Pixel 5, 4a, 4, 3, 3 XL, 3, V40
|Ambi 10000 USB-C PD from ZMI||Best USB-C PD Power Bank with Passthrough
Best For: iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, Max, X, 8, 8+, XR, XS, Max, X, XR, XS, Max, X, XR, XS, Google Pixel 4, 3, 3 XL, 3, 2 XL, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S7, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S7, Samsung S20, S10+, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S7
|Slim ZMI Powerpack 10K USB-C||The best USB-C for the money, but no PD for the latest iPhones
Apple iPhone 8, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S9+, Note 10/9/8, S8, S7, Google Pixel 5, 4a, 3, 3 XL, 3, 2 XL
Here’s a closer look at our top five 10000mAH power banks, which provide the greatest combination of features, battery capacity, dependability, quick-charging capabilities, portability, and affordability.
Best USB-C PD Power Bank for New iPhone 12/12 Pro/Max, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+, and New Samsung/Android Phones
With 18-watt USB-C PD output and input, Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Portable Charger
The Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is the company’s thinnest power bank.
Anker’s newest 10000mAh power bank is the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD. This much-anticipated 18-watt USB-C PD power bank is Anker’s first ever small and pocketable USB-C PD power bank, as well as Anker’s first ever powerbank that can charge iPhones 12, 12 Pro/Max, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+, and others from 0 to 60% in 30 minutes. The Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is easily the best quality 10000 mah portable charger we’ve tried so far, and it’s now our #2 pick as the best fast charging USB-C PD portable charger for iPhone 12, 11/11 Pro/Max, XR/XS, 8/8+/X, etc., as well as all new Samsung S20, S10/S9/S7 series/Note 10/9/8 phones and Google Pixels.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD has been redesigned to be longer and thinner, measuring 6 inches by 3 inches by 0.5 inch. It features two charging ports: one USB-C PD connector with an output of up to 18 watts and a conventional USB port with a maximum capacity of 10 watts (2 amps). Both charging ports can output at maximum speed at the same time, allowing you to charge your new iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/X/8 and older iPhone 7/6 at maximum speed from the same small portable charger!
Because nearly all new Android phones now support USB-C PD, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will fast charge almost all new Android phones at their fastest charging rates, including Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, Note 9, Note 8, etc (15 watt USB-C PD or 15-watt Samsung Adaptive Fast-charging equivalent).
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is just 7 ounces (200 grams) and can be fully charged in 3 hours using any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger (such as Pixel chargers). Fast-charging the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is also possible with iPad Pro or Macbook power adapters. For rapid charging, we suggest the Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port wall charger. Anker Powerport PD2 can also fast-charge your iPhone 12, 11, XS Max, XS, X, XR, and 8, 8 Plus (0 to 50% in 30 minutes).
The Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger can completely charge the iPhone 12, 11, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and iPhone X+ twice and the iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6, and other iPhones three times.
Pros of Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
- Anker’s 10000mah Powercore simple vanilla power banks have the same size and weight (7 oz/200gm).
- It’s Anker’s lightest power bank with two ports, thanks to the second port’s 2 amp capability.
- Fast-charging iPhones and Android phones with an 18-watt output
- From 0% to 60% in 30 minutes with the newest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+.
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S20, S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9 are charged at lightning speed.
- Support for trickle charging for low-power devices such Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- The grippy shape makes it simple to grasp.
- Build quality that is dependable and durable
- A high-quality USB-C to USB-C cable is included. This is especially beneficial for Android phones since it eliminates the need to purchase an additional cable to charge your USB-C phone.
- The 18-month warranty is backed by Anker’s reputation of excellent customer service.
- The cost is somewhat greater than that of the competitors. The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD, on the other hand, comes with a USB-C/USB-C cable. If purchased separately, a high quality USB-C/USB-C cable costs about $10.
10000mAH USB-C PD Power Bank with Best Value For Money
The ZMI 10000 PD will quickly charge all new and old iPhones, as well as all new Samsungs and Pixels.
Our top choice for a decent 10000 mAH portable charger that also supports 18-watt USB-C PD charging/recharging is the ZMI USB-C Slim PD 10000 power bank. This means it will charge most Android phones from zero to 50% in approximately 30 minutes, and it will charge the newest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 50% in 25 to 30 minutes. This enables it to be charged using USB-C cable wall chargers, which are included with the majority of new Android phones today. The Aukey USB-C Slim PD 10000 powerbank not only supports USB-C PD charging and recharging, but it also includes a normal USB charging connection and can be recharged through micro-USB.
The power bank features a compact and lightweight design, as well as outstanding build quality and a reasonable pricing. The Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 has a unique feature in that it enables 3 Amp charging, which is uncommon in low-cost power banks. This enables it to charge Android phones with a maximum charging output of 3 amps (Nexus 5X/6, Pixel 2/XL, and many Motorola phones).
It can also charge all iPhones and Android phones at a maximum speed of 2.1 amps to 2.4 amps, including Samsung Galaxy and Note series devices like the S10, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5, and so on.
With any PD charger, the Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 can be completely charged in only 3.5 hours, and in 6-8 hours with any 3 amp or 2.4 amp wall charger, or any regular Samsung Galaxy/Note/J/A series wall charger for S10, S9, S8, S7, and other models. The ZMI USB-C Slim 10000 is extremely pocketable, weighing just 6.9 oz (195 grams) and measuring only 0.6 inches thick.
What We Enjoy
- Price! Excellent USB-C PD 10000maH premium power bank from a reputable manufacturer at a reasonable price.
- Fabric finish and construction quality are of the highest caliber.
- Fast-charges the newest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from 0% to 60% in 30 minutes using an 18-watt USB-C PD charger.
- Both USB-C and micro-USB ports are available for charging.
- Rapid recharging Galaxy S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9/Pixels at 18-watt and Galaxy S10/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9/Pixels at highest speeds
- Slim is the operative word here. At this pricing range, the 6 inch thick design is a huge bonus.
- Support for 2.4 amp rapid charging via USB port for all Android devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5, and others.
- All previous iPhones — Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, SE – may charge at 2.1 amps.
- Two cables are included: USB-C/USB-C and USB to USB-C.
What We Don’t Enjoy
Best USB-C PD Power Bank for Pass-Through Charging
PD passthrough ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD with Dual 18-watt USB-C PD Input/Output ports
Power banks may be directly charged with phone chargers while charging phones, making pass-through portable chargers extremely convenient for phone users. Such chargers can charge both your phone and your powerbank at the same time, which is particularly useful while traveling. You can charge both your phone and your powerbank with your phone charger, and you won’t have to worry about scheduling the charging of your powerbank and phone. Pass-through power banks, on the other hand, are very uncommon since specific circuitry is needed to do so without harming the battery.
Two USB-C PD ports are included on the ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD. You may charge from both ports at the same time, or charge your phone from one and your power bank from the other.
Our favorite 10000mAH pass-through USB-C PD power bank is the ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD (by Xiaomi – makers of Mi phones), which fast-charges all new and older iPhones and Samsung/Android phones and offers plenty of charging/recharging options with good build quality and at a very reasonable price. It’s a small and lightweight power bank that enables the quickest 18-watt USB-C PD charging (zero to 50% in 30 minutes) for all new Apple iPhones (iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, X, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus) and all new Samsung phones (S20 and Note 20 series).
From both USB-C PD ports, the ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD can fast-charge the newest Samsung S/Note phones (from zero to 50% in 30 minutes). It charges Samsung Galaxy S20, Note 20 series, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 and other Samsung Galaxy devices quickly.
The USB-C PD connector may also be used to charge the ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD power bank. It can be charged in four hours using USB-C PD chargers, regular Samsung S/Note phone chargers, or any QuickCharge wall charger through the USB-C connector.
Most Android phones, including the Samsung S10/S10e/9/S8, will be completely charged twice with the ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD. It will also charge all iPhones with large screens (iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, X, 8+, 7+, 6s+) more than twice. The ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD will charge the iPhone 11 Pro Max two times from 20% to 100%.
The ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD now has a robust design with a sleek finish, and the build quality is on par with Anker’s finest power banks.
What We Enjoy
- Fast-charges all current phones while also charging them.
- From 0% to 50% in 30 minutes with the newest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+.
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/Note 8/9/
- Two USB-C ports with a combined output of 20 watts
- Charges the Note 20, S20 series, and Note 10 series at the quickest 18-watt pace available.
- Can charge iPad Pro 2018/20, Air 4/3, mini 2029, and Macbooks at a respectable 18 watt charging rate.
- Support for trickle charging for low-power devices such wireless earbuds and smartwatches
- With Samsung chargers or any 18-watt PD charger, the portable charger may be completely charged in only 4 hours.
- Lightweight, slender, and little
- Built to last
- Included are a USB-C to USB-C connection and a travel bag.
What We Don’t Enjoy
Best USB-C PD Power Bank for Fast Charging (Runner-Up)
(Latest iPhone 12, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+/XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+/XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+ & Samsung/Android phones)
Xiaomi Mi 10000 PD has a USB PD output/input of 18 watts and a QuickCharge output/input of 18 watts.
The Mi 10000 PD is our next favorite 10000mAH USB-C PD power bank, and it’s a great alternative to Anker or ZMI power banks because it has a 22.5-watt total USB-C PD output for fast charging (zero to 60% in 30 minutes) the latest iPhone 12, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+, and most other Android phones like Google Pixels. It features two charging ports with a combined power of 22.5 watts (a USB-C PD port and a Quickcharge capable standard USB port). This implies it can charge two phones at a reasonable rate at the same time. It can charge both the newest USB-C PD phones and Android phones that support Quickcharge. It can also charge older iPhones and Android phones at a rapid 2.4 amp charging rate (twice as fast as 1-amp Apple stock charger).
The Mi 10000 PD can be charged by USB-C or micro-USB, and it may be completely charged in as little as 3.5 to 4 hours with USB-C PD chargers like Samsung’s S20/S10/S9/S8/S7 phone chargers, or in as little as 6-7 hours with normal USB chargers.
The Mi 10000 PD has a matte black exterior with a textured appearance.
The Xiaomi Mi 10000 PD is small and light, with a sturdy construction.
The powerbank measures 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches with a nearly 1 inch thickness and weighs just 7 oz (210 grams).
What We Like: Mi 10000 PD
- From 0% to 60% in 30 minutes with the newest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+.
- All Samsung phones S20/S10/S10+/S9/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8, and all Google Pixels can be charged to 50% in 30 minutes.
- In a pocketable form, it supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt Quickcharge output.
- Maximum USB-C output is 22.5 watts.
- Samsung devices – Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 – include 18-watt fast-charging capability for the quickest charging option.
- All iPhones, including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE, and 5S, can charge at 2.4 amps via the other USB port.
- With an S20/Note 10/10+/Note 20/20+ USB-C PD wall charger, it charges in 3 hours, or 4 hours with earlier Samsung S10/Note USB-C chargers.
- Any current Android phone charger may charge it straight through the USB-C connector.
- High-quality construction
What we don’t care for!
- thickness of 1 inch
- Only a micro USB-C cable is included. There is no USB-C to USB-C cable included.
If a 10000 mah power bank isn’t enough for you, check out our list of the top 20000 mah power banks, which provide double the capacity for less than twice the price.
The best wireless power bank for iphone is a question that many people have been asking. Here are the top 10 best 10000mAh power banks on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which power bank is best in 10000mAh?
The Anker Power Bank is the best power bank in 10000mAh.
Is 10000mAh good for a power bank?
Yes, 10000mAh is a good capacity for a power bank.
Which brand is best for power bank?
The brand that is best for power bank is the one that you feel most confident in.
- portable power bank
- anker powercore 20100 power bank
- best wireless power bank
- smart power bank 10000mah
- best power bank for hiking uk